- Provide support and lead (where needed) in developing high quality communications content for external and internal use.
- Work with various departmental teams to ensure that the communications activities calendar is kept up to date and is applied for weekly planning in consultation with the Senior Communications Officer
- Ensure development of high quality content and dissemination of internal and external monthly newsletters.
- Develop subject specific content for external use as and when required.
- Develop high-level content for corporate communications products such as PowerPoints, fact sheets and other relevant material.
- Provide editorial support to web-content development.
- Support A&C team in identifying and developing effective messages, framing and means for delivering them to reach communication objectives.
- Actively work with the Web and Partnership Officer to expand STBP audience engagement and viewership, mailing lists etc.
An advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent), preferably in communications, media, journalism and other related discipline is required.
A First level university degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in combination with 2 additional years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- Experience of working in a creative public relations or marketing role would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to achieve coverage of issues and experts.
- Proven ability to develop good content
To apply for this job please visit sme100africa.org.